- 5 Audios
A 5 Part Audio Series
How to ask of God during times of adversity and resistance.
How encouraging yourself can be a powerful force to help you rise above adversity.
During times of tremendous adversity, satan wants to wear our faith down and take us out through his schemes. Yet in this battle, God has a plan to help us step up and communicate with Him with greater clarity.
Our most challenging times can be the greatest times for us to hear from God and receive strategy to overcome.
We all need encouragement during adversity. We need to encourage one another and be around people that are going to encourage us. Encouragement “adds courage” to our being. God does not take away adversity, but gives us “courage” to grow through the resistance.
But what happens when encouragement is not around us? What do we do?
Do you know the power of being able to encourage yourself? This is a treasure that we must gain and practice regularly.
Learn how to cultivate this practice, so no one can steal it from you and no situation can overthrow you.
In the first part, learn through the life of David how to encourage yourself in the worst of situations.
Through this training series, you will learn:
- What adversity can do to us. How to change our perspective on adversity.
- Learn form the life of David from the Scriptures, how to ask of God during adversity, to gain the strategy necessary to overcome.
- Get rid of “dead-end” habits that keep us from inquiring of God effectively.
- Tips of having an effective experience as we inquire of God during adversity.
- Learn how encouraging yourself is not only helpful, but necessary when you are in seasons of adversity and struggle.
Rise above adversity in your life!
The calling on Mark DeJesus life involves equipping people to overcome personal limitations so they can live spiritually healthy and powerful lives. As an author, teacher and transformational consultant, Mark is dedicated to connecting hearts in the love of God, while training people to live in fruitful relationships. From decades of ministry work, Mark’s expertise involves getting to the core issues of people’s lives that prevent them from living in the identity and purpose that God has given them.