Transformational Teacher & Consultant
About the Instructor
The calling on Mark DeJesus life involves equipping people to overcome personal limitations so they can live spiritually healthy and powerful lives. As an author, teacher and transformational consultant, Mark is dedicated to connecting hearts in the love of God, while training people to live in fruitful relationships. From decades of ministry work, Mark’s expertise involves getting to the core issues of people’s lives that prevent them from living in the identity and purpose that God has given them.
9 VIDEO SESSIONS | 17 AUDIO SESSIONS | Q&A SECTION
The quality of our life rises and falls on our ability to do relationships. Yet our relationship wounds develop toxic pockets in our lives and infect our health and wholeness.
Delve into this power packed course, where you will learn how to harness the detoxing power of God to help you heal from the past and walk into a more powerful future.
In this Bitter Free course, you will learn:
- How to get relational toxicity out of your life so you can live lighter and freer!
- Why living bitter free is important for your health and wholeness.
- Identify the key trap that interferes with healthy relationships.
- Get yourself free from the trap that poisons relationships.
- Increase your discernment so you won’t be taken out.
- Learn how to disarm toxic and bitter patterns in your life to live healed and free!
Even More Powerful Insights Given:
- Disarm where you get easily offended and disarm a root of bitterness in your life.
- Learn how to deal with toxic people in more effective ways.
- Gain info for training on how to walk free from anger battles!
- Find how you can grow in learning how to deal with conflict effectively!
Includes access to extra audio teachings and bonus Q&A.
- 01 Root of Bitterness
- 02 The Trail of Bitterness Part 1
- 03 The Trail of Bitterness Part 2
- 04 Trail of Bitterness Part 3
- 05 Triggers to Anger Part 1
- 06 Keeping Yourself From Being Bitter at God
- 07 Sin Iniquity and Separation
- 08 How God Sees Us in Our Battles
- 09 Triggers to Anger Part 2
- 10 Triggers to Anger Part 3
- 11 Overcoming Anger Wrath and Rage
- 12 Getting to the Root of Our Anger & Hurt
- 13 The Subtle Power of Hatred
- 14 Overcoming Offense 1
- 15 Overcoming Offense 2
- 16 Bitterness Ministry 1
- 17 Bitterness Ministry 2
- Do I Have to Mean it to Forgive 100 Percent?
- I Dont Like Conflict and I Stuff Down a Lot of Bitterness
- Obsessing About a Hurt or Offense
- Understanding Why the Other Person Hurt Me
- Getting Along with People that Do Not Seem to Care How they Are
- When Other People Do Not Understand Forgiveness
- Daily Routines for Living Bitter Free
- When Do I Go to the Other Person?
- Boundaries with Family Members that Accuse
- Passive Yet Still Offended and Pent Up Bitterness
- Bitter Free and the Rejection Mindset
- How Did You Learn About Forgiveness?
- What are the Benefits of Walking in Continual Forgiveness?