- 28 PDFs
- 14 Audios
I was sitting in a training seminar for mental health professionals and the subject was on happiness. The room was packed to capacity. Instantly I knew that these people were not only here to learn how to help people; they were interested in finding more happinesss in their life.
As I listened to the lectures, it dawned on me that I never remember hearing a teaching in the church on the subject of happiness. In 30 something years growing up in the church, I never heard a word about how to cultivate true happiness. The only time I heard the word happy was in a negative way. I heard, "God is not interested in your happiness." What I saw backed up what they were teaching, because no one in church ever seemed happy.
Are there negative directions that people delve into, all in the name of happiness? Of course. But there is a still a world of blessing available from God if we learn to live in the ways of His Kingdom. One
One of the things I see people lacking in the most today is tangible joy and happiness in their life. True authentic fulfillment and abundant living seems to be absent. What's the deal with this?
So I decided to jump in heart first, to immerse myself into the subject of happiness. Through this teaching, I will help you understand what is available to you and how you can begin to walk into a higher level of happiness and joy.
Everyone's Talking About Happiness
- Should I seek to be happy?
- What is true happiness?
- What does it really mean to be happy?
- Can I experience happiness?
This training will not be about my opinion. The source material of these sessions will be hard proven evidence, coming from extensive research material and scientific observations.
You Will Laugh and Learn.
As you listen to this training course, you will enjoy amazing insights as well as humorous moments.
I have never had more of a good time than when I taught these sessions.
I will empower you as well as give you a good laugh!
You will also get the tried and true precepts of the Word of God to launch you into an new chapter of happiness and joy!
What You Will Learn in this Course:
- Get a clear understanding of what happiness and joy is.
- Take personal test to evaluate your own happiness levels.
- See what effects happiness and how to redefine your perspectives.
- Understand the physiology of happiness and the brain's response.
- Develop skills and habits that increase happiness, contentment & joy.
- Learn to simplify your life and focus on what's important.
- The benefits of slowing down and practicing gratitude.
- Learn to cultivate happiness & joy in the midst of trials, hard times & obstacles.
- Deal with control issues and feeling 'out of control'.
- Confront stress and worry battles.
- Understand how to cultivate healthy moods.
- Cultivate greater happiness and joy in your marriage, family & parenting.
The calling on Mark DeJesus life involves equipping people to overcome personal limitations so they can live spiritually healthy and powerful lives. As an author, teacher and transformational consultant, Mark is dedicated to connecting hearts in the love of God, while training people to live in fruitful relationships. From decades of ministry work, Mark’s expertise involves getting to the core issues of people’s lives that prevent them from living in the identity and purpose that God has given them.