Transformational Teacher & Consultant
About the instructor
The calling on Mark DeJesus life involves equipping people to overcome personal limitations so they can live spiritually healthy and powerful lives. As an author, teacher and transformational consultant, Mark is dedicated to connecting hearts in the love of God, while training people to live in fruitful relationships. From decades of ministry work, Mark’s expertise involves getting to the core issues of people’s lives that prevent them from living in the identity and purpose that God has given them.
Get quipped to break free from the chains of addictions that bind our hearts, our minds and our relationships. Millions of people are battling under the pull of habits, substances, unhealthy relationships, tormented thinking and bound living because of addictions.
In this dynamic series, Mark will address some key points to overcoming addictions, including:
- Getting free from condemnation, accusation, guilt and shame-
- Understanding the root to all addictions.
- What drives specific addictions
- How to break free from specific addictions.
- Healing the addict mindset and lifestyle.
- Understanding how temptation works in a way that you can get victory.
More insights are given on the following areas:
- Sexual addictions including pornography
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (O.C.D),
- Codependency and codependent relationships
Includes payer ministry time to break free from addictions.