Surveys show that more than half of Americans have read little or none of the Bible. (source)
Ask most Christians for an honest answer and they will share they are frustrated with their Bible Study experience. Most want to have a powerful experience with the Word of God, but many don't. This often has to do with the fact that they have not been personally equipped and mentored in how to have a vibrant experience.
This series will not be sermons or teachings of fluff, but honest and straight forward insights into what hinders our life in the Scriptures and how to have an effective lifestyle of experiencing the Word of God in a real and powerful way.
You will learn about:
- How to prepare yourself to take in God's Word.
- Uncovering 5 main blocks to receiving the Word of God.
- Practical, every day ways we can take in God's Word.
- What are we talking about when we say "The Word of God"?
- Taking in spiritual food.
- How the Word of God operates as a seed.
- Everyday habits that will help you experience God's Word in greater power.
Break past your personal hinderances and experience life that is available to you!
Includes a bonus section on Bible translations and how to actually get going on your journey.
The calling on Mark DeJesus life involves equipping people to overcome personal limitations so they can live spiritually healthy and powerful lives. As an author, teacher and transformational consultant, Mark is dedicated to connecting hearts in the love of God, while training people to live in fruitful relationships. From decades of ministry work, Mark’s expertise involves getting to the core issues of people’s lives that prevent them from living in the identity and purpose that God has given them.