Transformational Teacher & Consultant
About the instructor
The calling on Mark DeJesus life involves equipping people to overcome personal limitations so they can live spiritually healthy and powerful lives. As an author, teacher and transformational consultant, Mark is dedicated to connecting hearts in the love of God, while training people to live in fruitful relationships. From decades of ministry work, Mark’s expertise involves getting to the core issues of people’s lives that prevent them from living in the identity and purpose that God has given them.
If we want to experience God’s love in greater dimension, we will need to know who God is as a Father.
Masses of Christians are going to Jesus, yet avoiding the Father. Even though Jesus lived to show us what the Father is like. Yet to many, their earthly father references have left them wounded or empty. As a result, many believers feel like they are standing on the outside. They don’t feel close to God and struggle with receiving His love.
This all changes when we learn to experience God as our Father.
This course will walk alongside the book and help heal your lens of what father means, while ushering you into a renewed and powerful relationship with Abba; your Dad.
In this course you will learn:
- How to address two core questions that you carry in your heart.
- Assessing your references for love and how to improve your connection to what love is.
- Understanding who you really are.
- How to address the interference and overcome the hinderances to power of the Father's love.
- Understanding who "Abba" is and what it means to relate to God as a Father and Good Dad.
- Understanding your personal references and healing some of the damaged filters.
- Practical assignments and helpful tools to live this freedom out.
This course will provide helpful insights and tools you can apply today.