- 9 Videos
- 5 PDFs
- 19 Audios
7 VIDEO SESSIONS | 19 AUDIO SESSIONS | Q&A Access
TURN THE TABLES ON THE WORK OF ANXIETY, WORRY AND FEAR-BASED LIVING.
In a world where people are being held captive by fear, this is the time we can rise and shine the most. But in order to rise up in the way we were designed, we will need to overthrow the work of fear in our lives.
Fear takes on many shapes and sizes, including, anxiety, worry, panic, phobias, cares, concerns and every day thoughts that have fear at the source. In this training series, you will be invited to learn how to overcome the aspects of fear that seek to keep you from bold and powerful living. You will gain dynamic insights that will equip you to walk in greater health, clarity, peace and rest. It is time for us to take our peace and overcome the fear factor!
You Will Gain An Opportunity to:
- Learn how fear seeks to compromise your ability to live in power, love and sound thinking.
- 6 Factors that fear does not want you to know about.
- Learn how to overcome overall anxiousness and worry.
- Gain spiritual and practical tool to lead you into a victorious life over the work of fear.
- Be equipped to walk in more peace and rest.
- Tap into your God-given boldness, move past your fears and into your calling.
You Will Also:
- Be given the opportunity for training in overcoming fear as a lifestyle.
- Ask questions and address your own personal fear-based struggles.
The calling on Mark DeJesus life involves equipping people to overcome personal limitations so they can live spiritually healthy and powerful lives. As an author, teacher and transformational consultant, Mark is dedicated to connecting hearts in the love of God, while training people to live in fruitful relationships. From decades of ministry work, Mark’s expertise involves getting to the core issues of people’s lives that prevent them from living in the identity and purpose that God has given them.